I finally found some free time to craft again. After the busy hollidays, my son is finally doing better and my daughter passed her exams. So it looks like craftime is back. I decided to alter a spicerek that was laying around the house. It had this ugly paint on it, so i decided to use some my minds eye paper and some mod podge to give it some color, then i used some distress inkt for the edges and some prima flowers for the final touch. And this is what came out of it.
I also have two big boxes with fabric waiting to be used, so i decided to try to make my own flowers and this is what i made:
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of it.
6 hours ago