She is doing a giveaway over at http://pegapapelotijeras.blogspot.com/ and she asked us to make a top 10 list of scrappin. Wich was tough to do, but i came up with my list, my favorites are:
1. Paper: Love any paper with a distressed and a bit shabby.
2. Glossy accents: use it as glue or to give some accents.
3. My ATG: love it, hard to get some tape but it works great, saving for a pink one.
4. Flowers: love the prima ones but would love to try the i am roses.
5. Metal pieces: love to add some metal to my work, like keys or charms, bookplates etc.
6. Embossing powder & heat gun: for me the go together.
7. Stamps: can't get enough of them.
8. Stazon: perfect if you have to colour them.
9. Glue gun: i use it all the time for my flowers and other things that i really want to stick down.
10. Distress Inkts: love all the colours, use it to stamp, distress and even to colour.
This was my top 10 but i have so much more, my crop a dile, glimmer mist, paper trimmer, big shot, my paint.
I hope it is to some help to who ever might need it.
And for my friend Elena, Felicidades con tu bloganiversario. Petons desde holanda.
12 hours ago